About Me

Sunday, September 3, 2023

My Top 5 News Sources

 For as long as I can remember I have always been interested in current events and the news not only in my community but all over the world. Here is a list of my top 5 news sources. I hope you all find this helpful and a guide to find interesting and important news outlets. 


  1. NBC News. 


Whenever I think of my nightly routine when I am home with my family, the first thing I think of is watching NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt at 6:30 pm every night. The broadcast is an easy way to get all of the big headlines in one sitting. I also think Lester Holt and the other newscasters do an excellent job of not showing any bias with political affiliation or views. It is important to get the straight facts and not get news based on your own personal political beliefs. 


  1. Sky News. 


Another news source I use a lot is Sky News. I am from England and moved to the United States at 4 years old. I am not an American Citizen and all my extended family still live across the pond in the U.K. Therefore I still keep very updated with the British Media and like to know what is going on over there. It is also very interesting seeing the British perspective on American news. 


  1. WCNC Charlotte. 


After moving from England my family settled in Charlotte, North Carolina. WCNC Charlotte is a part of the NBC news family and is a great news source to get my local news stories and find out what is happening in my local community. 


  1. Instagram.


Instagram is my personal favorite social media app. Not only is it a great way to see pictures of friends and family, it is an easy way to see the top headlines. It is a great way for college students to see the top news stories but not commit to watching a nightly news cast.


  1. Chicks In The Office Podcast. 


Chicks In The Office is a podcast produced by Barstool Sports. Episodes are released every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and are about an hour each. I listen to every episode as it is a great way to catch up with what is going on in the entertainment world. It is also nice to get news that is not so heavy and depressing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Love Hate Relationship with Technology

                                              My Love Hate Relationship With Technology Technology is something the average person can no ...